It’s no longer breaking news – organizations are moving to cloud-centric digital strategies to increase their agility, efficiency, reliability, and more. As Gartner Vice President Milind Govekar said, “There is no business strategy without a cloud strategy.” Gartner analysts say that more than 85% of organizations will embrace a cloud-first principle by 2025 and will not be able to fully execute on their digital strategies without the use of cloud-native architectures and technologies.
Organizations that want to leverage cloud in their transformation journey to build digital resilience without compromising on compliance or costs are evaluating a new breed of cloud-centric strategies, technologies and architectures that are software-defined, API-driven, automated, scalable and opex-based yet also deliver next-gen security, automated management, data residency, integration, and eliminate need to develop new skills or refactor applications.
• The value of hybrid and/or multi-cloud environments and the timing to move in that direction
• The importance of considering security at the infrastructure, application, and endpoints – code to cloud
• Understanding the economics of managing costs, ensuring portability, and leveraging automation at scale
• Managing cloud vendors, storage, and the role of data and APIs.
• Centralizing cloud management and expertise to create a unified environment – whether on-premises, hybrid, or multi-cloud
Join UST and a select group of thought leaders to explore your transformation challenges and talk through how today’s leaders are leveraging the latest cloud technologies to unlock business value and create scalable, sustainable cloud-centric transformation.